Registration continues for the Fall 2023 and Winter 2024 semesters. If you are a returning student and have not yet done so, please register for you fall and winter classes as soon as possible. The last day to register for fall 2023 classes is Tuesday, September 12, 2023.
Visit the to view the Course Catalogue and plan your courses. Reach out to the Office of Student Experience if you have questions at any time about the registration process. We’re here to help!
All registration information related to the 2023 – 2024 academic year is outlined below, including important dates, registration instructions and academic advising information. Please review this information carefully.
The Office of Student Experience has been reaching out to new incoming students to discuss your course registration. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not yet registered for your Fall 2023 and Winter 2024 courses. We will put you in touch with an academic advisor who will assist with this process.
Please consider dropping in at one of our advising locations during Academic Advising Week (March 6 – 10, 2023) if you have questions about choosing and registering for classes.
Returning and upper-year students are encouraged to review the on the course search and registration functionality in , making sure that courses for which they registered are listed in green with the notation “Registered”. .
Students who have problems accessing Colleague Self-Service should visit the page.
Students who have a financial hold will be unable to register until their financial hold has been removed. Please email Student Accounts with any questions that you may have about your tuition.
- Students who require academic advising are strongly encouraged to register for courses as soon as possible. Please do not wait to register until after your advising appointment as some courses fill up quickly. Registrations can be changed during your advising appointment or at any point prior to the start of the semester.
- When contacting your advisor, please:
- include your NSCAD student ID number
- consolidate all questions into a single email whenever possible
- Students who have previously taken courses at NSCAD as a non-degree student or a visiting student are able to register through or by contacting their academic advisor.
Upper-year undergraduate students and undergraduate students who have completed most of their Foundation program (more than 18 credits, including FNDN 1010, 1100, 1200 and 1800) may contact one of the following advisors:
PBAC and VAC Students
To be confirmed.